Dissertation Topics In Cardiology Nursing: Top 25 Questions
As we already know, good and interesting topics don’t just fall from the sky. As a cardiology nursing undergraduate, it is time to come up with a very interesting topic for your dissertation. Although it is good news that you are finally graduating but the sad news is that you can’t seem to come up with any interesting topic. Being a broad branch of medicine that concentrates on blood vessels and heart disorders, there are multiple choices when it comes to topics to be chosen. This can be very overwhelming, especially if you have other obligations that are occupying your mind and time.
With this article however, your work has been halved since there are multiple questions listed here that would make good topics for your dissertation. These topics include but not limited to the following 25 questions. They are:
- What causes cardiac deaths in young adults?
- Is it safe to carry out antiarrythmic drug therapy during pregnancy?
- What are the best preventive measures against hypertenstion?
- What is the best treatment for cardiovascular diseases?
- What are the ultimate non pharmacological strategies for dealing with hypertension?
- Is antithrombotic therapy the best treatment option for peripheral arterial occlusive disease?
- What is the best treatment option for Cardiogenic shock?
- Aortic aneurysms – What should you know about it?
- Surgical versus medical treatment of asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis – Which is the best?
- What is the role of cholesterol as it concerns atherogenesis?
- What is the best cholesterol management option in patients with high risk heart disease?
- What are the most common causes of renal failure and how can they be prevented?
- Acute arterial thrombosis – What are the best treatment options?
- What is the relationship between cholesterol levels and sudden stroke?
- What is the best treatment option for women with hyperlipidemia?
- How can effective cholesterol management reduce the risk of coronary disease in senior citizens?
- What is the best heart failure prevention method in senior citizens living with isolated systolic hypertension?
- What are the safest preventive methods against renal arterial disease in hypertensive patients?
- What is the role of epidemiology in the prevention of hypertension?
- What are the best cholesterol screening methods for asymptomatic patients?
- What are the impacts of dietary patterns as it relates to blood pressure?
- In what ways do tobacco cessation help in the treatment of hypertension?
- Blood pressure versus oral potassium – What are the effects?
- What is the best method in managing high blood pressure in pregnant women?
- Complicated diabetes mellitus – What are the safest treatment options?
Order an essay from here and improve your grades!